Monday, June 11, 2012

Journal

I talk to animals. My mom and sister thyink I am crazy but I can't help it. Whenever I see a dog or cat my voice changes into a very high and annoying babyvoice and I start talking.
"Hi Puppy, how are you sweety?" I yell up the driveway everytime I come home and see my dog waiting for me. Well, talking to dogs might be not that bad, but I also talk to fish and frogs. I just saved a toad from drowning in the pool a couple days ago. "aaw, hi toad, don't worry I won't hurt you. I'm gonna save you so you can go home to your babies and your wife."
Two weeks ago I had a guge spider sitting on me. I was really grossed out, so I yelled:"Dude, you are HUGE!" I catched it in a glass and since I really didn'r have anything to do that day I watched it spinning a net and had a little onesided conversation with him. I named him hairy harry and  he would not respond to anything I said.
I am totally convinced that those animals get excited when they are talked to. And when they get excited they'll like you.
Also, I really try not to do it anymore. "You're embarrassing me!" my siser tells me everytime she catches me doing it. "but we're home!" "Still!"...oh well, I will try to stop. But what's wrong with making animals like you?

No comments:

Post a Comment